Japanese Yamanashi King-grade Peach (6pcs; Approx. 2kg) (Available in 7-Eleven Hong Kong stores only)
Pre-order Period: 14 July 2021 7:00am - 27 July 2021
Delivery Period: 19 July 2021 - 1 August 2021
Delivery Procedure (Free Delivery Included):
1. After paying at any 7-Eleven store in Hong Kong, use smartphone to scan the QR code on the receipt to enter delivery details online. (Deliveries each day are limited in number and while stocks last)
2. Tap “Register with us” and enter contact details and delivery information.* (If do not register as a member and just enter the delivery information, you will not receive an order confirmation email. Instead, order confirmation message will send via WhatsApp within 2-3 working days.)
3. Confirm then submit the delivery information. After the “Successful Delivery Registration” page is displayed, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address.
4. The items will be delivered on the selected delivery date. For any enquiries, please contact FruttiBoz® on +852 6290 8171. (Office hours: Monday to Saturday 10 am to 5.30 pm, excluding public holidays)
* Please note: For more details, please refer to the Terms and Conditions on the Pre-Order page on the 7-Eleven Hong Kong website.
1. Delivery period: 19 July 2021 - 1 August 2021. Delivery service only available for 5 days in advance (Exclude delivery date) after making payment at 7-Eleven stores in Hong Kong and fill in online delivery form to complete delivery registration. Delivery time slots are limited each day and arranged on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. One-time delivery can be arranged with upon any FruttiBoz® Japanese Yamanashi Peach pre-order in 7-Eleven stores in Hong Kong.
3. Available delivery timeslots: a. 10:00am - 01:00pm or b. 02:00pm - 05:00pm.
4. No change on the delivery information (including date, schedule, address and recipient’s information) is allowed once it is confirmed and payment is done. Please ensure recipient is available to accept the delivery. in the event of customer’s failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons, the order will be deemed forfeited and no refund will be made.
5. For enquiries regarding the product, please contact FruttiBoz® +852 6290 8171.
Storage tips of Japanese Peach: Once peaches are ripe (slightly soft upon light touch with palm), wrap with kitchen paper and put in food bag, store in refrigerator to extend the shelf-life for 2-3 days. For under-ripe peaches (firm fruit), put them at room temperature until ripe. Chill injury may occur for refrigerating the under-ripe peaches.
(We provide the product barcode on the website so customers can pay conveniently at store. Please note barcode downloads do not go towards the pre-order quota. The calculation of the quota is subject to actual payment in store)
Present product barcode at stores in Hong Kong for payment.
Terms and Conditions