Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion runs from 9 September (07:00) to 29 September 2020 (23:59) (both dates inclusive based on the transaction dates) (the “Promotion Period”).
2. The Promotion is only applicable to BoC Pay which refers to QR Code payments made with the BoC Pay mobile app. The customer must successfully bind the BoC Pay mobile app with an BOC Dual Currency Credit Card issued in Hong Kong bearing the logo and/or Smart Account and/or register the Payment Account (the “BoC Pay”).
3. The HK$10 instant cash discount (the “Offer”) is only applicable to customers who conduct any single net spending amount of HK$30 or above at any 7-Eleven in Hong Kong(“the Participating Merchant”) via BoC Pay (“the Eligible Transaction”) during the Promotion Period. Each customer can only enjoy the Offer once per day (first day of the Promotion Period, 9 September 2020, is counted from 7am to 11:59pm of the same day, second day onwards will be counted from 12:00am to 11:59pm of the same day). The Offer is subject to limited quotas and available on a first-come-first-served basis while quotas last. The total number of limited quotas is 480,000.
4. To enjoy the Offer, the customer must state the intention to use the Offer in advance and present the BoC Pay payment screen to the cashier of the Participating Merchant before settling payment.
5. The Offer is not applicable to the purchase of cigarettes, milk powder (any type), online game products, online game cards, mobile prepaid sim / mobile sim cards / value-added coupons, Octopus cards/products, stamp redemption items, gift cards, prepaid cards, various tickets/tickets/stamps, plastic shopping bag charges, other services (including but not limited to Octopus last 10 transactions printout, prepayment, Pin-On-Receipt, bill payment, donation, Octopus and e-wallet top up, fax & photocopying service, battery charging services, battery rental services, parcel pick-up and parcel return services, photo processing services, locker, Inspiration Lake activities, parking fee payment, self-serve laundry). Please enquire with the Participating Merchant for details.
6. Offer is based on single net spending and not eligible for any split transactions.
7. Unless otherwise specified, the Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, merchant/member benefits, coupons, discounts and gift certificates. Offer carries no money value, and cannot be exchanged for cash, other products, services or discounts, and are non-transferable.
8. Any cancelled/refunded/falsified/unposted transactions are not counted as eligible transactions. Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“BOCHK”) and/or BOC Credit Card (International) Ltd (the “Company”) reserve the right to debit the relevant Credit Card/Smart Account/Payment account with the amount equivalent to the value of the Offer without prior notice to the customer.
9. For the locations of the Participating Merchant’s outlets, please visit its official website.
10. Customers are responsible for the data charges of using and/or downloading BOCHK Mobile Application imposed by their service providers.
11. Please download BOCHK Mobile Application from official application stores or BOCHK website, and ensure the search wording is correct.
12. By using BOCHK Mobile Application, the viewer agrees to be bound by the content of the disclaimer as it may be amended by BOCHK from time to time and posted on BOCHK Mobile Application.
13. Recommended Operating Systems for the BoC Pay app: iOS (11.0 or above) and Android (6.0 or above).
14. No person other than the customer, the Participating Merchant, BOCHK and/or the Company will have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefits of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
15. BOCHK and/or the Company are not the providers of the goods and the services of the Participating Merchant. Any enquires or disputes of the goods and the services should be directed to the Participating Merchant. BOCHK and/or the Company do not guarantee and accept no liability for the quality of or any other matters relating to the goods and services provided by the Participating Merchant and/or its suppliers.
16. BOCHK and/or the Company and the Participating Merchant reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate the Offer or its terms and conditions at their sole discretion.
17. The above products, services and offers are subject to the respective terms and conditions, please enquire with the Participating Merchant for details.
18. BOCHK and/or the Company and the Participating Merchant reserve the right of final decision on all matters and disputes.
19. Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.